HOW DOES IT WORKS ?
- Send us your Technical file and demands by email.
- You can send several styles together.
- Once send, we will check your project and we will get back to you.
- We ask a deposit fee to begin to work. Once it is is paid, we will contact. you to confirm your requirements. Fabrics, hardwear, threads and more...
- You will receive, in the confort of your home, your bespoke sample.
- You can check your sample, accept it as it is or ask for changes and more options (additional fees can be added and delivery scheduled may be changed).
- Once all ok for you and for us, your will received your final order and invoice.
- If you accept the invoice, we ask you to pay half of it to launch the production of your bespoke products.
- When the production is ready, you will receive your order at the delivery adress of your choice !
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES ? Lead Time production
- 50 days from the final validation to the end production (may vary) without shipping.
- You decide what type of shipping you required. The prices of shipping will be added to your final invoice.
MINIMUM ORDERS QUANTITIES - MOQ
- OPTION 1: 150pcs per style and color
- OPTION 2: 300pcs per style and color
- OPTION 3 : Bespoke QT - if you choose this option we will contact you
- The Designs are made from our offices in Switzerland. We are in close relationship with our factory located in Pakistan. Our factory is a leader in the Denim and cut & sew production and we have more than 20 years of experience in the denim industry
- Our key resources are our quality and workmanship. We can provide a hudge variety of denim quality, weight and finishes. All guaranty Eco friendly material
- All the orders are made in-house and nothing is outsourced
- We are working with brands such as : Xray, Inditex, Kill Tec, Fashion LinQ
- All denim wash, finish and luandry are made in-house
- By integrating manufacturing and laundry processes (all under the same roof), we increase supervision and control over the whole process; guaranteeing the desired final product
By having our own laundry for garment dyeing and denim washes, we control our product by vertically integrating most of the production steps in the chain, reflected in a more asserted product matching each customer´s particular needs
We comply with international standards to color fastness to light, water, and dye transfer
All our chemicals and colorants used come from a certified supplier that are aligned to our sustainable and green practices